Amethyst Crystals are a perfect way to add a touch of elegance and tranquility to your home or office. Our collection features a variety of amethysts in a range of shapes and sizes, including geodes, clusters, statues, spheres, and towers. Each piece is authentic and sourced from the finest mines in Uruguay and Brazil.
It is worth noting that Amethyst also can have variations in saturation, tone and hues, depending on where is sourced from. It can be found in different mine location around the world, each with different mineral content thus give the amethysts a different shade.
- Classic purple amethyst is the most common and is typically a deep, rich shade of purple.
- Rose de France amethyst is a light lilac or pale pinkish purple, it is less common and considered highly desirable.
- Amethyst scepter is a crystal that has a long and thin stem and a purple quartz crystal at the top, it's quite unique.
- Amethyst Cactus is a rare type of crystal that has small quill-like formations on the surface, it's quite unique as well.
- Smokey Amethyst is a dark brown or grayish-purple and is caused by natural irradiation.
- Green Amethyst, also known as Prasiolite, is a rare variety of amethyst that has a green color, it's caused by the presence of iron and a high level of heat.
Our collection features a variety of these different types and hues of amethysts, offering something to suit every taste and preference. All our crystals are authentic and ethically sourced to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
Pink Amethyst Hamsa Hands
Dark Druzy Amethyst Elephant
Pink Amethyst Butterfly Wing Slabs