now $899.00 $1,130.00
- Classic purple amethyst is the most common and is typically a deep, rich shade of purple.
- Rose de France amethyst is a light lilac or pale pinkish purple, it is less common and considered highly desirable.
- Amethyst scepter is a crystal that has a long and thin stem and a purple quartz crystal at the top, it's quite unique.
- Amethyst Cactus is a rare type of crystal that has small quill-like formations on the surface, it's quite unique as well.
- Smokey Amethyst is a dark brown or grayish-purple and is caused by natural irradiation.
- Green Amethyst, also known as Prasiolite, is a rare variety of amethyst that has a green color, it's caused by the presence of iron and a high level of heat.
now $600.00 $690.00
now $389.00 $527.00
now $3,500.00 $5,000.00
now $299.99 $370.00