Adjust Your Crown Chakra, Queen
LEARN ABOUT AMETHYST CRYSTALS
Empower Mind, Body, Spirit
9 Amethyst Healing Benefits
- Provides Serenity
- Improves Mental Focus
- Improves Decision-Making
- Reduces Insomnia
- Improves Meditation
- Heals, Protects & Cleanses the Spirit
- Raises Our Vibration
- Connects You With Higher Consciousness
- Enhances psychic abilities
Seeker Transformer Crystal
What is Amethyst known for?
IF you're looking for a fresh start, the Amethyst crystal carries an energy structure that aligns the natural energy of the crystal to the natural power of the human mind in finding the way to new horizons and new capabilities. They’re pointers, directors, and compasses. Amethyst is known for being a stone with an incredible ability to foster change in the wearer in several ways.
Known as a seeker transformer crystal, the amethyst stones has small amounts of magnetic fields just like our human body.
If you're vibrating at a low frequency, this is a stone that can hep bring your vibration up. When your high in a vibe you can attract what you want. Amethyst can be used to bring calm and peace to an individual, allows unity in relationships, helps to get rid of anger and agitation, putts you in a better mood, and helps you get rid of worn-out habits and patterns that don’t work for you anymore. It will help with overcoming addictions and addictive behavior, or even things like overeating or drinking.
our favorite stone
How To Use Amethyst
In The Office Space
Placing amethyst in your office space can help with feelings of tension. It may help you slow your pace so you can better concentrate on projects and get jobs done right the first time.
Amethyst may help you achieve a clearer mind and open up more fully to the meditation process. If you have a yoga or meditation area you frequent, just keep the stone nearby.
In your Home
Place in the corners of your home and office to protect your energy and space from negativity. You can even place amethyst unde piece under your pillow to cleanse your energy overnight, stimulate intuition, and encourage healing abilities.
our finest product
- Color: purple, deep purple, light lilac
- Hardness: 7 Mosh scale
- Spirituality: protection, awareness, spirit guide, negative energy, cleansing
- Emotions: calmness, clarity, common sense, self-worth, responsibility,
- Mental: enhances psychic abilities, nightmares, anxiety, stress relief, focus
- Physical: prevents drunkenness, overcomes addictions, strengthens organs, relieves pain
- Rarity: Common
- Mineralogy: semi-precious crystal
- Chakras: Third Eye ,Crown
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Associated Crystals: Jade, Moonstone &Quartz
- Flowers/Plants: Lavender, Lilac & Violet
- Planet: Saturn
11 lb Brazilian Amethyst Open Mouth Geode Sphere
11" Amethyst Gemstone Tree
13" Pink Amethyst Tower
12" Pink Amethyst Tower
RARE Pink Amethyst Animal Shaped Slab on Base
XL Grey Amethyst Angel Wing Pair on Stand
Affirmations For Third Eye Chakra
Begin meditating by sitting in a place where you feel comfortable and safe to explore your inner reality. You can light a candle or burn incense if you choose. Begin to relax by letting your eyes sink deep into your skull and let your tongue relax in your throat. Release tension in your jaw by relaxing your chin, and let your shoulders drop as you take several deep, relaxing breaths
. The more you can attune your attention to your breath, the easier it is to slip into a meditation state where the mind is still and you experience peace all around you. When you feel receptive, begin the meditation for the Brow Chakra. As you relax, visualize a large, indigo blue, five-pointed star. Locate this in your Brow Chakra, between your eyebrows. Expand the form and intensify the color. Once you have reached a meditative state repeat the following affirmations to yourself:
- I create clarity of mind and unlimited vision for myself.
- I think the very best of myself
- I live in the light of my higher mind and allow it to illuminate my life.
- I believe I am unlimited in my capacity for joy, healing and happiness.
- I align my consciousness with the source of all life.
- I am the source of truth and love in my life
- I open my imagination to see the best in people and things. Also see the best in myself.
- I open myself to new energy, new people, places and experiences.